Our Network planning and optimization services encompasses the entire gamut of services from Planning till Optimization of 2G ,3G and LTE services.
Over the years NR Switch N Radio Services has executed major projects in the field of End to End RF and Tx design and implementation which comprises
- Model Tuning & CW Test
- Nominal Planning
- Site Surveys (both RF & LOS)
- Generation of Prediction Plots and comparison with Nominal Planning
- Pre Launch Drive & Optimization.
- Post Launch Drive and Optimization and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) maintenance
- Transmission Planning and Optimization.
- RF Audits to access reasons for Low traffic.
- EMF (Electro Magnetic Force) measurements and calculation to ascertain emissions are within ICNIR norms.
Besides this, NR Switch N Radio Services has also executed major projects in Multi Operator Benchmarking where 2G & 3G voice, 2G & 3G Data has been comparatively measured and statistically scored as per International Scales and suggestions for KPI adherence and improvements made.
Our RF & Tx department comprises valuable experienced talent which is has presently grown to a impressive strength to cater to our various needs in India and overseas.These resources are a mix of Radio network planners, transmission network planners and technicians for drive tests and site survey activities.
Our major clientele comprises
- Major OEMs like NSN, ZTE, Huawei, ALU
- Large Operators like Aircel, Airtel, Uninor, Vediocon etc
A few examples of our major achievements in RF; TX Planning and Implementation are mentioned below
- End to End RF & TX Planning and Optimization for various operators in India in 2G
- SCFT & Optimization for 3G networks for Reliance and Tata through Huawei
- CW Test for multiple operators for 3G; WiMax networks in various circles in India
- Term Testing for Uninor and also for MTS, Aircel and Vediocon
- RF audits of in Western and Northern India for Airtel to determine reasons for low traffic during Best Busy hours
- Multioperator Competitive Benchmarking for several large circles for various operators like Aircel, Airtel and TRAI (through IMRB)